Tiffany Snead works in the bankruptcy practice group of the firm concentrating on debtor and creditor rights. Ms. Snead joined the firm as an associate in December 2016 after having clerked with the firm for the prior three summers. Ms. Snead graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science, and a minor in French. She received her Juris Doctor in 2016 from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law.
While in law school, Ms. Snead completed externships in both the Eastern District of Louisiana, and the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals wherein she prepared a large presentation on Default Judgments which would be presented by two state judges for CLE credit. During her final year of law school, Ms. Snead acted as a student practitioner assisting the impoverished community of New Orleans with various housing issues. Since joining the firm, Ms. Snead has gained experience in oil and gas Chapter 11 cases and other complex case bankruptcies.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Louisiana State University, B.S. Political Science, 2013
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Author for the Bankruptcy section of the Recent Developments in the Louisiana Bar Journal
- Default Judgments: The Potholes and Pitfalls
- Various CLE seminar materials
Professional Honors and Activities
- Member – Louisiana and American Bar Association
- Louisiana – 2016
- Eastern District of Louisiana – 2017