Publications & Speaking Engagements
- “Up the River Without a Permit: Why the Water Transfers Rule Endangers the Louisiana Wetlands” 3 LSU J. Energy L. & Resources 259 (2015).
- Recent Developments for the bankruptcy section in the Louisiana Bar Journal
- Davidson College, B.S. in Psychology, 2006
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, cum laude, 2015
Professional Honors and Activities
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- 2014-2015 Senior Articles Editor, LSU Journal of Energy Law & Resources.
- 2013 CALI Award for Excellence in Bankruptcy
- 2014 CALI Award for Excellence in Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Louisiana, 2015
- All Louisiana State and Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal